Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nov 3, 2011

Becca went to work today and called me very concerned about the pains in her back and contractions she thought she was feeling. I had just finished my 3pm team meeting conveniently in Orem and said I could meet her at the hospital. She was not sure she should go and miss work. I couldnt garuntee her it was nothing. So we met at Labor and delivery at the Timp Hospital. It was the grand opening of the newborn intensive care unit. Balloons were flying, the parking lot was full and people young and old shuffled in to see the building. We followed slowly then Bec started snapping her fingers down by her side . Luckily the nurse spotted her and snatched us out of the crowd asking if we needed some real help. We discovered that the rooms at Timpanogas hospital could hold a family reunion. They checked Becca nd found out she had an infection that was causing the problem. It was a very painful exam and she kept appologizing for crying. I held her hand but honestly I felty pretty helpless. We went home with medicine and a water bottle. The nurse said drink more and she is taking her orders seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment